The Youngstown State Penguins (3-2) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Dayton Flyers (3-2) on Friday, November 24, 2023 at UD Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. In this article, we analyze the Dayton vs. Youngstown State odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
No line has been set yet for the Flyers vs. Penguins matchup.
Dayton’s record against the spread so far this season is 2-2-1, while Youngstown State’s is 1-2-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Flyers are 3-2-0 and the Penguins are 1-2-0.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is what you need to know about Friday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch Dayton vs. Youngstown State
- Game Day: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
Dayton vs. Youngstown State prediction
Dayton 78, Youngstown State 62
Against the spread
- Dayton has covered twice in five games with a spread this season.
- Youngstown State has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Flyers put up 68.4 points per game, just 3.6 fewer points than the 72.0 the Penguins give up.
- The Penguins put up an average of 75.4 points per game, 8.4 more points than the 67.0 the Flyers give up.
- Dayton is 1-2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it gives up fewer than 75.4 points.
Players to watch
- Daron Holmes leads his team in both points (16.2) and assists (2.6) per contest, and also posts 5.8 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 0.2 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Nate Santos is tops on the Flyers at 7.6 rebounds per game, while also posting 0.8 assists and 13.6 points.
- Kobe Elvis is tops on his team in assists per contest (5.0), and also totals 5.8 points and 3.0 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.0 steal and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Brandon Rush paces the Penguins in scoring (13.4 points per game) and rebounding (4.8), and puts up 0.6 assists. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Ziggy Reid is averaging 9.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, making 41.0% of his shots from the floor and 27.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.0 triples per contest.
- Bryson Langdon is averaging a team-high 4.2 assists per game. And he is producing 9.8 points and 1.2 rebounds, making 42.2% of his shots from the field.