Turbo Golf Racing launches in Q2 2024 for PS5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC
Turbo Golf Racing will leave Early Access and launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store in Q2 2024, publisher Secret Mode and developer Hugecalf Studios announced. The PlayStation 5 version is newly announced.
The arcade-style sports game first launched in Early Access for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store on August 4, 2022.
Here is an overview of the game, via Secret Mode:
Turbo Golf Racing is a fast, arcade-style sports game. Drive Turbo powered cars to chip, putt and smash your giant ball in a thrilling dash to beat your friends to the finish flag.
- Eight-Player Online Race – Take on up to seven other competitors in a Grand-Prix style competition. Boost, dash and glide to be the first to get your ball into the hole. Hit the boost pads to charge past your rivals, take shortcuts to outwit them and utilize pick ups to stop them in their tracks.
- One-versus-One Golf Showdown – Step into the ultimate 1v1 showdown, where precision triumphs over speed, and victory is achieved by fewest shots. Scope out the course with the exclusive aerial camera, and hit your ball further than before with the combined power dash mechanic. Put your golfing skills to the test in casual or custom games!
- Time Trials – Race against the clock to earn stars and unlock new courses! Compare your best time on each course against those of your friends, or secure your place on the global leaderboards!
- Power Cores and Pick Ups – Control the way you play by equipping unique Power Cores to suit your playstyle. Hit your ball with more power, spin, or bounciness, whilst using powerful abilities to grapple onto, freeze or stick to your ball.
- Customization – Stand out from the crowd in your personalized vehicle. Enjoy over one trillion different combinations with customizable car bodies, balls, wheels, spoilers, shields, paints and boosters!
- Traverse the Courses – Use your wings, wheels and wit to navigate the terrain, taking advantage of boost pads and boost rings, while avoiding rough, bunkers and trees! Journey through unique biomes, including ancient Aztec temples, gravity defying space courses and industrial wastelands!