The Sacramento State Hornets (1-4) aim to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UC Davis Aggies (3-1) on Sunday, November 26, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. In the article below, we dig into the UC Davis vs. Sacramento State odds and lines ahead of this contest.
The meeting between the Aggies and the Hornets currently does not have a line set.
UC Davis compiled a 12-17-1 record against the spread last season. Sacramento State won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
Here is everything you need to get ready for Sunday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
UC Davis vs. Sacramento State prediction
UC Davis 79, Sacramento State 66
Against the spread
- UC Davis went 12-17-1 ATS last season.
- Sacramento State went 15-15-0 ATS last season.
- Last year, the Aggies recorded 74.8 points per game, 7.0 more points than the 67.8 the Hornets allowed.
- UC Davis had a 9-11 record against the spread and a 14-10 record overall last season when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- When Sacramento State allowed fewer than 74.8 points last season, it went 13-7 against the spread and 12-10 overall.
- The Hornets scored an average of 66.1 points per game last year, 5.0 fewer points than the 71.1 the Aggies gave up.
- When it scored more than 71.1 points last season, Sacramento State went 8-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- UC Davis’ record was 7-2-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it gave up fewer than 66.1 points last season.
- The Aggies totaled 118 more points than their opponents last season (3.7 per game on average), while the Hornets were out-scored by 55 total points (1.7 per game average differential).