The Kansas State Wildcats (22-7, 10-6 Big 12) welcome in the Oklahoma Sooners (14-15, 4-12 Big 12) after victories in three straight home games.
In its previous game, Oklahoma defeated Iowa State 61-50 on the road, with Jacob Groves (16 PTS, 75.00 FG%, 4-5 from 3PT) and Grant Sherfield (10 PTS, 22.22 FG%, 2-8 from 3PT) leading the way.
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Kansas State (-6.5)
- Total: 141.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Oklahoma Betting Info
- Oklahoma has covered seven times in 16 matchups with a spread in conference action this season.
- The Sooners have compiled a 14-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- Oklahoma is 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, nine out of Oklahoma’s 16 Big 12 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- This year, 15 of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total.
2022 Oklahoma Leaders
- Sherfield: 16.3 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (76-for-187)
- Tanner Groves: 10.0 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Stadium: Bramlage Coliseum
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.