Luis Hurtado and the Mercer Bears (13-18, 6-12 SoCon) square off against Austin Ash and the Citadel Bulldogs (10-21, 5-13 SoCon) at Harrah’s Cherokee Center in Asheville, North Carolina on Friday, March 3 at 5:00 PM ET. Mercer is a 6-point favorite against Citadel when the Bears square off with the Bulldogs on Friday. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
Mercer Vs Citadel Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Citadel (+6)|
|Total Pick||Over (135)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Mercer Vs Citadel Stat Rankings
|Mercer Avg. (Rank)||Citadel Avg. (Rank)|
|69.2 (248th)||Points Scored||68.3 (270th)|
|67.6 (105th)||Points Allowed||74.5 (303rd)|
|32.4 (214th)||Rebounds||30.2 (311th)|
|9.3 (164th)||Off. Rebounds||6.5 (337th)|
|6.1 (315th)||3pt Made||7.4 (193rd)|
|13.2 (171st)||Assists||11.6 (301st)|
|10.8 (64th)||Turnovers||11.9 (170th)|
Mercer Vs Citadel Betting Trends
- The Bears have covered the spread 12 times in 29 games.
- As 6-point favorites or more, Mercer is 3-2 against the spread.
- There have been 10 Bears games (out of 29) that hit the over this year.
- A total of 14 times so far this season, Mercer and its opponent have combined for more than 135 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 135 points, and that’s 1.8 less than the average total in this season’s Bears contests.
- Citadel has covered the spread 12 times in 30 games.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record as 6-point underdogs or more is 6-9-1.
- Mercer has seen 10 of its 29 games go over the point total.
- There have been 21 Bulldogs games this year with more than 135 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Citadel’s games this year (135) is 7.7 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Mercer vs Citadel
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Mercer Impact Players
- Jalyn McCreary leads his team in both points (15.2) and rebounds (5.5) per game, and also puts up 0.5 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Hurtado leads his team in assists per contest (3.3), and also posts 7.4 points and 4 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kamar Robertson posts 10.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 45.2% from the field and 41% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Shawn Walker posts 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jah Quinones is putting up 5.7 points, 1.6 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game.
Citadel Impact Players
- Stephen Clark is No. 1 on the Bulldogs in scoring (16.6 points per game), rebounding (6.5) and assists (2.8), shooting 50.6% from the floor. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 1.8 blocked shots.
- Ash is putting up 15.2 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, making 41.2% of his shots from the floor and 39.7% from 3-point range, with 3.4 treys per contest (ninth in the nation).
- Elijah Morgan gets the Bulldogs 7.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game. He also averages 1.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Madison Durr gives the Bulldogs 7.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- David Maynard is averaging 4.9 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 44.2% of his shots from the floor.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.