The LSU Tigers (13-15, 2-13 SEC) will look to end a seven-game road skid when squaring off against the Ole Miss Rebels (10-18, 2-13 SEC) on February 25, 2023 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
In its most recent game, LSU won at home over Vanderbilt 84-77, with K.J. Williams (35 PTS, 10 REB, 52 FG%, 5-10 from 3PT) and Adam Miller (18 PTS, 2 STL, 40 FG%) the standout performers.
LSU vs Ole Miss Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Ole Miss (-4)
- Moneyline: Ole Miss (-186), LSU (+157)
- Total: 136.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
LSU Betting Info
- LSU is 5-9-1 ATS in conference games this year.
- The Tigers have covered the spread nine times over 28 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4 points or more, LSU is 4-7-1 against the spread.
- So far this year, six out of LSU’s 15 SEC games with an over/under have hit the over.
- This year, LSU’s games have hit the over 11 times.
2022 LSU Leaders
- Williams: 16.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (48-for-115)
- Derek Fountain: 8.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
LSU vs Ole Miss Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Mississippi
- Stadium: The Pavilion at Ole Miss
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.