The Iowa Hawkeyes (17-11, 9-8 Big Ten) will host the Michigan State Spartans (17-10, 9-7 Big Ten) after winning seven home games in a row.
In its most recent game, Iowa lost on the road to Wisconsin, 64-52. Its top performers were Tony Perkins (13 PTS, 28.57 FG%) and Filip Rebraca (13 PTS, 7 REB, 60 FG%).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here’s everything you need to know about Saturday’s college hoops action.
Iowa vs Michigan State Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Iowa (-5.5)
- Moneyline: Iowa (-242), Michigan State (+198)
- Total: 145.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Iowa Betting Info
- Iowa is 8-8-1 ATS in conference action this season.
- Iowa has covered the spread 15 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- Iowa has an ATS record of 9-3-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 11 out of Iowa’s 17 Big Ten games have hit the over.
- This season, Iowa’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 27 chances.
2022 Iowa Leaders
- Kris Murray: 20 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (51-for-149)
- Rebraca: 13.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Perkins: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Iowa vs Michigan State Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 AM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Stadium: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.