The Indiana Hoosiers (20-9, 11-7 Big Ten) look to continue a six-game home winning stretch when hosting the Iowa Hawkeyes (18-11, 10-8 Big Ten) on February 28, 2023.
Iowa defeated Michigan State 112-106 at home in its last game. Its top scorers were Kris Murray (26 PTS, 8 REB, 3 STL, 42.11 FG%, 2-8 from 3PT) and Tony Perkins (24 PTS, 9 REB, 6 AST, 3 STL, 75 FG%, 4-5 from 3PT).
Iowa vs Indiana Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Indiana (-5.5)
- Moneyline: Indiana (-240), Iowa (+198)
- Total: 156 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Iowa Betting Info
- Iowa has put together a 9-8-1 record against the spread in conference action this season.
- The Hawkeyes have put together a 16-12-1 record against the spread this year.
- Iowa has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 12 Iowa conference games this year have hit the over.
- This season, 16 of Iowa’s games have gone over the point total.
2022 Iowa Leaders
- Murray: 20.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (53-for-157)
- Filip Rebraca: 13.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 57.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Iowa vs Indiana Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Stadium: Assembly Hall
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.