David Collins and the Clemson Tigers (21-9, 13-6 ACC) will host the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (11-19, 3-16 ACC) at Littlejohn Coliseum on Saturday, March 4. Game time is 5:00 PM ET.
We give more coverage below, and that includes how to watch this game on fuboTV.
As college basketball matchups continue, get ready for the contest with everything you need to know ahead of Saturday’s game.
Clemson vs. Notre Dame: How to Watch on TV or Live Stream
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
- TV Channel: ACCN
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Clemson vs. Notre Dame Stats and Trends
- Clemson is posting 75.1 points per game (105th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while giving up 68.2 points per contest (125th-ranked).
- This season, the Tigers are pulling down 32.3 rebounds per game (145th-ranked in college basketball) and giving up 30.7 rebounds per contest (158th-ranked).
- Clemson ranks 89th in college basketball with 14.4 assists per contest.
- The Tigers are 74th in the nation with 10.9 turnovers per game this season. Meanwhile, they rank 262nd with 11.1 forced turnovers per game.
- Clemson is sinking 8.2 threes per game (89th-ranked in college basketball). It sports a 36.5% shooting percentage (64th-ranked) from three-point land.
- With 7.8 treys conceded per game, the Tigers rank 251st in the nation. They are ceding a 33.3% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranks 154th in college basketball.
- Clemson has taken 60.3% two-pointers and 39.7% three-pointers this year. Of the team’s buckets, 69.2% are two-pointers and 30.8% are three-pointers.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.