Myles Foster and the Monmouth Hawks (6-25, 5-13 CAA) square off against the Hampton Pirates (8-23, 5-13 CAA) at Entertainment and Sports Arena in Washington, District of Columbia on Friday, March 3 at 2:00 PM ET. The Pirates square off against the Hawks in a game that Hampton is currently a slight favorite by 1.5 points. A 141.5-point total is set for the matchup.
Hampton Vs Monmouth Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Hampton (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (141.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Hampton Vs Monmouth Stat Rankings
|Hampton Avg. (Rank)||Monmouth Avg. (Rank)|
|68.4 (269th)||Points Scored||61 (359th)|
|76.8 (339th)||Points Allowed||75.4 (320th)|
|32.3 (219th)||Rebounds||30.5 (302nd)|
|9.4 (148th)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (104th)|
|7.1 (220th)||3pt Made||4 (364th)|
|11.2 (323rd)||Assists||11.7 (294th)|
|10.7 (54th)||Turnovers||13.4 (296th)|
Hampton Vs Monmouth Betting Trends
- The Pirates are 16-14-0 against the spread this year.
- Hampton has covered every time (1-0) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Pirates have played 30 games this year, and 18 of them have gone over the total.
- A total of 21 times so far this season, Hampton and its opponent have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The average total for Pirates games this season has been 145.2, which is 3.7 points higher than the total for this game.
- Monmouth has beaten the spread 11 times in 31 games.
- The Hawks’ ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or greater is 11-18.
- Out of 30 Hampton’s games so far this season, 18 have hit the over.
- So far this season, 14 Hawks games have featured over 141.5 points scored.
- Monmouth’s games average 136.4 total points, 5.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Hampton vs Monmouth
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Hampton Impact Players
- Jordan Nesbitt posts a team-high 15.1 points per contest. He is also totaling 6.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists, shooting 35.2% from the floor and 28.4% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Russel Dean averages a team-high 4.5 assists per contest. He is also putting up 12.5 points and 3.4 rebounds, shooting 33.3% from the floor.
- Kyrese Mullen puts up a team-high 7.8 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 7.6 points and 0.6 assists, shooting 47% from the floor.
- Marquis Godwin is putting up 12.5 points, 0.6 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Raymond Bethea Jr. is averaging 6.7 points, 0.6 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
Monmouth Impact Players
- Foster is averaging team highs in points (12.5 per game) and rebounds (6.6). And he is producing 1.7 assists, making 46% of his shots from the field.
- The Hawks get 10.1 points, 4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Jack Collins.
- Klemen Vuga gives the Hawks 9.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. He also averages 1 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The Hawks get 8.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Tahron Allen.
- Jakari Spence is the Hawks’ top assist man (3.4 per game), and he contributes 3.9 points and 2.1 rebounds.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.