The Murray State Racers (17-14, 11-9 MVC) will visit Roman Penn and the Drake Bulldogs (24-7, 15-5 MVC) at Enterprise Center on Friday, March 3. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET. Friday’s game between the Bulldogs and the Racers sees the Bulldogs as a double-digit favorite by 10.5 points. The game’s over/under is 143.
Drake Vs Murray State Betting Lines
Drake Vs Murray State Stat Rankings
|Drake Avg. (Rank)||Murray State Avg. (Rank)|
|75.6 (88th)||Points Scored||70.7 (202nd)|
|64.8 (39th)||Points Allowed||72 (241st)|
|34.3 (91st)||Rebounds||32.8 (182nd)|
|7.5 (297th)||Off. Rebounds||8.4 (235th)|
|8.1 (107th)||3pt Made||6.3 (302nd)|
|13.7 (147th)||Assists||12.2 (264th)|
|10 (23rd)||Turnovers||10.5 (39th)|
Drake Vs Murray State Betting Trends
- The Bulldogs are 13-16-1 against the spread this season.
- Drake’s ATS record as 10.5-point favorites or more is 3-6.
- This year, 15 of the Bulldogs’ 30 games have hit the over.
- Drake’s games have had more than 143 points scored on 13 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 143 points, 2.6 more than the average point total for Bulldogs games this season.
- Murray State has beaten the spread 13 times in 30 games.
- As a 10.5-point underdog or greater, the Racers have one win ATS (1-2) this year.
- Out of 30 Drake’s games so far this season, 15 have hit the over.
- Racers games have finished with over 143 points scored 15 times this season.
- Murray State’s games average 142.7 total points, 0.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Drake vs Murray State
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Drake Impact Players
- Tucker DeVries leads the Bulldogs with 18.9 points per game and 1.9 assists, while also posting 5.6 rebounds.
- Penn paces the Bulldogs at 5.3 assists per contest, while also averaging 4.7 rebounds and 12.5 points.
- Garrett Sturtz puts up 9.5 points, 6.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Darnell Brodie paces the Bulldogs at 7.1 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.1 assists and 8.7 points.
- D.J. Wilkins averages 8.5 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Murray State Impact Players
- Jacobi Wood is averaging a team-high 4.7 assists per contest. And he is contributing 10.8 points and 4.4 rebounds, making 41.5% of his shots from the field and 34.1% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per game.
- Rob Perry tops the Racers in scoring (14.1 points per game) and assists (1.8), and puts up 4.5 rebounds. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- DJ Burns tops the Racers in rebounding (6.7 per game), and puts up 8.9 points and 1.3 assists. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jamari Smith gives the Racers 11.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Kenny White Jr. gives the Racers 7.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.