Yuri Collins’ Saint Louis Billikens (19-11, 11-6 A-10) have a home matchup with DaRon Holmes II and the Dayton Flyers (20-10, 12-5 A-10) at Chaifetz Arena on Friday, March 3. The tip is at 7:00 PM ET. The Flyers are currently slim 1-point favorites against the Billikens. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.5.
Dayton Vs Saint Louis Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Saint Louis (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (137.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Dayton Vs Saint Louis Stat Rankings
|Dayton Avg. (Rank)||Saint Louis Avg. (Rank)|
|69.3 (242nd)||Points Scored||75.6 (90th)|
|60.7 (11th)||Points Allowed||71.4 (221st)|
|34.5 (80th)||Rebounds||36.5 (27th)|
|8.3 (239th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (148th)|
|6.7 (262nd)||3pt Made||7.2 (209th)|
|15.2 (53rd)||Assists||16.6 (15th)|
|12.1 (192nd)||Turnovers||12.1 (192nd)|
Dayton Vs Saint Louis Betting Trends
- The Flyers have 15 wins in 30 games against the spread this season.
- Dayton’s ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 14-14.
- There have been 11 Flyers games (out of 30) that hit the over this year.
- In nine games this year, Dayton and its opponent have combined to score more than 137.5 points.
- The over/under in this game is 137.5 points, 7.5 higher than the average total in Flyers games this season.
- Saint Louis has 12 wins in 29 games against the spread this season.
- As a 1-point underdog or greater, the Billikens have one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- Out of 30 Dayton’s games so far this year, 11 have gone over the total.
- There have been 22 Billikens games this season with more than 137.5 points scored.
- The average total for Saint Louis’ games is 147 points, which is 9.5 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Site For Dayton vs Saint Louis
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Dayton Impact Players
- Holmes II paces his team in both points (18.2) and assists (1.8) per contest, and also averages 7.9 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 1.8 blocked shots.
- Toumani Camara is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (8.7), and also posts 13.9 points and 1.7 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Mustapha Amzil puts up 8.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Mike Sharavjamts paces the Flyers at 2.7 assists per game, while also posting 2 rebounds and 6.1 points.
- R.J. Blakney posts 6.6 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 47.5% from the floor.
Saint Louis Impact Players
- Collins is No. 1 on the Billikens in assists (10.1 per game), and posts 11.3 points and 3.3 rebounds. He also posts 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Gibson Jimerson is putting up team highs in points (14.2 per game) and assists (1). And he is contributing 3.6 rebounds, making 44.6% of his shots from the floor and 39.5% from 3-point range, with 2.6 triples per game.
- Francis Okoro is posting a team-best 8.7 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 6.9 points and 0.8 assists, making 56.4% of his shots from the field.
- Javon Pickett is putting up 9.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 48% of his shots from the floor.
- The Billikens receive 10.9 points, 2 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Javonte Perkins.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.