The Alabama Crimson Tide (25-4, 15-1 SEC) look to continue a nine-game home winning streak when hosting the Auburn Tigers (19-10, 9-7 SEC) on March 1, 2023.
In its previous game, Auburn lost on the road to Kentucky, 86-54. Its top performers were Jaylin Williams (13 PTS, 35.71 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT) and Johni Broome (12 PTS, 40 FG%).
Auburn vs Alabama Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Alabama (-10)
- Moneyline: Alabama (-535), Auburn (+395)
- Total: 153.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Auburn Betting Info
- Auburn has covered seven times in 16 games with a spread in conference action this season.
- The Tigers have put together a record of 13-16-0 against the spread this year.
- A total of eight Auburn conference games this year have gone over the point total.
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over 16 times this year.
2022 Auburn Leaders
- Broome: 14.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.4 BLK, 52.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (36-for-128)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Auburn vs Alabama Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Stadium: Coleman Coliseum
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.